[*] Fallout of Skype purchase from Microsoft

Erik Lagerway erik at sipthat.com
Thu May 26 12:02:20 CDT 2011

Interesting thread developing here. I would be interested in your comments
on this Quora question that relates closely to what is being talked about
here.

Imagine a new secure P2P (Skype like) client that also supported SIP in the
client. You could use the client software it on it's own (just like Skype)
or attach it to just about any VoIP service or phone system for free.

It would be great to get everyone's feedback!

http://www.quora.com/If-there-was-really-great-alternative-to-Skype-and-supported-SIP-would-you-move-away-from-Skype-to-use-it

Cheers,
Erik