[*] Tuesday (beer) meeting :-)

Dan Keizer ve4drk at gmail.com
Mon May 16 08:10:02 CDT 2011

We've not had a meet-up in a while -- so, the natural thing to do is to hold
a beer meeting again.  All those in favor, say "aye" ... motion carried. :-)

I've talked with Les and we're good for this Tuesday (ie: tomorrow).

A venue downtown is in order -- last time we attended Shannon's Irish Pub.
 Other suggestions include: The King's Head, Elephant & Castle ...
preferences ?  otherwise -- keep on with the same?

Always something interesting going on in the world of VoIP ...

Dan.