[*] Voip in Steinbach

Adam Thompson athompso at athompso.net
Thu Jul 28 16:34:42 CDT 2011

Well, what's not obvious is that les.net, while being a CLEC that covers pretty much all of manitoba, is only one guy.
Regardless of that, if you find their website intimidating, you probably aren't in the market segment les.net is targeting.
The service is extremely reliable,.but not user-friendly to set up.  Very flexible, though, Les can accommodate almost any config you need.
-Adam Thompson