[*] Asterisk meeting

Dan Keizer ve4drk at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 21:15:22 CST 2011

Hi there -- Bill -- I know you mentioned last week you have nothing to
present on the meeting tomorrow ...

the only thing I have on the go right now is a new rack mount server -- have
put ESX on it and am planning on using it for testing out various PBX
installs ... just to see what's going on in the various worlds -- both free
and not ...

I've got the latest switchvox on it to test out -- I thought their new
iPhone app would be useful for the freebie version, but I think I have to
buy the software to check out the features of it... licensing :-(

PIAF purple (asterisk 1.8) is next to install and run in parallel ---

good thing my local provider, les.net , has a decent interface for creating
new peers :-)

I wonder if he has some time to drop by and give an update :-)   if there's
anything else to discuss, I can talk a bit about what i'm doing with it and
hope to use it for ...

Dan.