[*] Pub get together

Adam Thompson athompso at athompso.net
Tue Aug 9 01:56:06 CDT 2011

Hmm, the Pulberry area only lost power for 2 min, plus a few tiny dropouts.  We're served by the same feeder line, but you're on a different substation... Ironically, you're upstream from me.
Don't you have everything on a large UPS?  Princess Auto might still have one or two of these 3kVA units somewhere...
-Adam

Oh, and 7:30 works for me, too.  Anytime does, really.