[*] Garbled Outbound Audio

Bergen, Mark mbergen at obsglobal.com
Tue Sep 14 14:03:46 CDT 2010

Actually I thought it might be GSM, as a test we changed all the codec options on the snom 320 handset to G711u with no change.
I'm not sure if it would be interference, at my desk sure, you should see what the compass on my iPhone does!! Server room is right next to me (which does explain the constant humming my head :)), but the last couple of times there was no know interference.
Mark

Mark Bergen
Network Support Analyst
ONLINE BUSINESS SYSTEMS
Explore | Innovate | Lead

200-115 Bannatyne Ave., Winnipeg MB  R3B 0R3
mbergen at obsglobal.com<mailto:mbergen at obsglobal.com> |  Direct Line: 204.982-0218