[*] Garbled Outbound Audio

LES.NET (1996) INC. sales at les.net
Mon Sep 13 22:54:44 CDT 2010

  One thing to do, is run MTR or something that does 10 pings per second.
Monitor the pings in real-time, and when the audio anomaly is occurring,
see what MTR says for ping times.
Or better yet, an SNMP octet counter for that interface that is your
bottleneck (default gateway)

My suspicion is that something is consuming your full bandwidth for a
short period of time.

Pinging on 1 second intervals would not reveal this..

Les