[*] Asterisk Digest, Vol 69, Issue 3

Bergen, Mark mbergen at obsglobal.com
Fri Sep 3 12:06:24 CDT 2010

Hi Martin;
I'm pretty sure that is how we will end up doing it and I agree it would work much better for us and the users.
The finance department likes having all of the long distance records together in one bundle for our Calgary and Winnipeg offices, so worse case it's in two bundles :-).
Funny note, the trixbox setup is also in a Calgary office.
Do you keep track of long distance usage?
------
>From Martin:
Sorry about the digest reply...

Mark, why don't you look at this another way - why don't you have
Trixbox handle the long distance PIN dialing and remove the "feature"
from Allstream?

That way you will have more control over when a PIN is required, on
which trunks and using which extensions? No need to worry about sending
additional digits, etc.

A client of ours here in Calgary had something similar and we moved them
to PINs with FreePBX - much easier now.

Just a thought....

Martin