[*] Tues Sept 7th meeting

Bill Reid billreid at shaw.ca
Wed Sep 1 11:09:14 CDT 2010

Hi All,

Our next meeting will be at Les.Net. (Note:I am changing the time to 7:30)

7:30PM Tues, Sept 7th
130 Portage Avenue East.
One of the nutty club buildings,
2 story building on the corner of Portage + Westbrook.
I've painted the door bright Red, so it's easy to spot.

There is a doorbell too.

The executive entrance ladder on the side of the building has been retired.

If you wouldn't mind giving me(mailto:sales at les.net) a rough head count, I'll
make sure to have enough seating in a round-table configuration.

Agenda:

   Adam Thompson will demo the ATCOM product line.

   Les will give an update on his CLEC roll out.

Look forward to seeing you at the meeting,
Bill