[*] May 4th Tues meeting change of venue

Bill Reid billreid at shaw.ca
Mon May 3 16:59:19 CDT 2010

Hi all,

John just found out that Epic's Boardroom is booked for a VMWare week long
training session.

At this late date I guess the best solution is to meet at our home. No problem
with numbers as we can easily accommodate the maximum that has ever attended.

Our address is:

993 Dorchester Ave (between Guelph and Harrow)

452-6590

The agenda:

  - demo of Konnect phone system
  - Les with an status update on his CLEC
  - Ron talking about Shaw's new Sip trunking service
  - demo of using Lumenvox Speech recognition with Asterisk

The one problem is that I do not have a projector and screen. I guess I could
use our TV or my 26" monitor.

If someone has another option please let me know.

Thanks,
Bill