[*] Lunch Tuesday!

Dan Keizer ve4drk at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 13:22:18 CDT 2010

Hey there .. we're having an impromptu lunch gathering tomorrow --
just to say hi -- (for me - it's been hard to get to one of the
asterisk meetings, so I'm pushing for a a lunch hang-out) ... nothing
has been determined as a lunch hit spot, but I think we all enjoyed
the Ivory restaurant across the street -- I'll be there -- so will
SeanW and LesB ...  and whoever else is interested?  Reply back to the
group here .. will see if we need to make some form of reservation
setup or not ... or if you have any other ideas for a lunch spot?

Also congrats to Les on getting his CRTC approval! :
http://les.net/clecletter.pdf ... a new CLEC is born :-)

Dan.