[*] Tues Jan 5th meeting cancelled

Dan Keizer ve4drk at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 12:29:13 CST 2010

Hi Bill -- yeah -- it seems to be an in-opportune day for the meeting ...
1) The Olymic torch is in WPG that evening and
2) more importantly -- Canada vs US in world juniors

:-)

The only thing that I've been working with is better switch management
on my extreme networks switch and .. with my new(ish) dsl connection
to les.net, I've been having much much better latency than i had
before -- so VoIP will be better for me :-)

Dan.