[*] Asterisk Digium Canada Conference speaker Schedule finalized for April 7, 2010

Bruce Cole bcole at plumcom.ca
Fri Feb 19 12:19:23 CST 2010

Wow, we just completed the schedule for the conference being held at the
Metro Toronto Convention Centre on April 7, 2010.

Here's the summary:

Speakers: Kevin Fleming, Open Telephony takes Enterprise by Storm!
Chad Barth: Asterisk in Elections: 2008 presidential Primaries and
beyond cast study (40 million calls in 6 months)
Steve Sokol: How Open Source Communication Solutions Can Increase ROI
And Slash TCO
Matt Florell: Open source call centres! 40 seats, 200 seats case study
Jeronimo Romero: Mission critical asterisk on the trading floor. High
Availability Open Source Telephony / Asterisk on the Stock Exchange
Trading Floor.
SuperPanel John Todd, Lief Madsen, and other speakers discussing the
issues of the day, such as virtual hosting, Security and Mobility.

Followed by a TAUG membership meeting.
http://www.it360.ca/index.cfm?pagepath=Asterisk/Conference&id=14718
(full details will be online in a week. I just wanted to get this out to
you ASAP.)

To register use code HSC50 and you will receive a 50% discount on the
regular registration fee. So for early bird rate, the actual cost would
be $274.50 plus GST. This is a special rate for folks traveling great
distances to attend.
https://myprereg.com/Registration.aspx?show=98&website=52&Page=INTRO

For further info, call Norma Gibbs at 888.823.7586 or 905-695-0123 x214.
BTW, Reza M. Reza was most helpful in pulling this together for 2010.

Submitted by Bruce Cole