[*] [on-asterisk] 3CX and non Asterisk PBX users.

Sean Walberg sean at ertw.com
Wed Dec 29 13:21:59 CST 2010

Most firewalls have a hard time with relating UDP flows, so I don't know if
it's a case of Cisco being more or less braindead than other vendors.

The other possibility is that the 9971 came from an acquisition or was built
as part of a partnership, in which case someone else might have made the
"hey, why don't we use TCP!?" decision.

Sean

Sean Walberg <sean at ertw.com>    http://ertw.com/