[*] Fwd: cool phone

Dan Keizer ve4drk at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 19:09:00 CST 2010

Hi there ... I did order 3 phones and did receive them.  They do work well
... and guys have already started to get into them :-)

But, I ordered them when I knew I was going to be in Phoenix and I just
packed them in my checked baggage, so I do not really  know what would
happen if I had them come across via customs / brokerage.

Best bet,I think, would be to have them send it via USPS ?

btw: out of the 3 I ordered, I had one go south on me (ie: not working) .. I
have an RMA, but I now have to send it to them in the states .. I'll just be
sending it via canada post .... they'll send me another one .. hopefully, I
won't get a problem with the customs paperwork .. we'll see :-)

Dan.