[*] Sept 7 meeting

Dan Keizer ve4drk at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 13:56:05 CDT 2010

I'll be there :-)

Not sure if I'll have much to offer the meeting -- haven't been
dabbling in anything new ... just the latest PIAF with GV support
supplied by NV ...

Interesting to hear that ... I rely on les.net for my dsl, voip and
long distance ... I'd be interested in hearing what their reasoning
was... what are they fearing .. competition?

Dan.