[*] turnkey solution recommendations?

Mike Tourigny mike.tourigny at me.com
Wed Apr 14 13:53:26 CDT 2010

You might want to check out the KONNECT Office Phone System.

supports analog lines and SIP services.
scales from 1 to 30 phones as a P2P solution. (i.e. no server required
at all)
can switch to run on any Asterisk platform to scale higher or add
features at any time

The server based product is called KONNECT Business Phones and
migration is SW based....

Cheers,

(yes this is a shameless plug but it truly fits the market segment....)

Mike Tourigny
403.681.6884
mike.tourigny at me.com