[*] turnkey solution recommendations?

Adam Thompson athompso at athompso.net
Fri Apr 9 13:26:14 CDT 2010

Looking to set up a small office (3 people to start, growing quickly to 6
or 7) with phone service.
I'd prefer a VoIP system, and I'd prefer an Asterisk-based solution within
that space.
I don't need one phone per DN, but I do need one mailbox per DN, up to
about 10 mailboxes in total.
Ability to use analog instead of IP phones would be nice but not required.
I intend to use a VoIP trunking provider, e.g. Les.net or similar.
Fanless is almost mandatory - the system will have to run in an open
office environment.

So far I'm looking at the AastraLinkPro 160, TheVoipConnection's VS-1,
Atcom IP-01... I thought this market segment had a whole bunch of vendors,
but I'm not finding very many.

Any recommendations?

-Adam Thompson
 <athompso at athompso.net>