[*] Next meeting Tues Dec 1

Bill Reid billreid at shaw.ca
Wed Nov 25 19:11:42 CST 2009

Hi All,

I do not have any specific items for the agenda.

Dan mentioned going for a beer.

Cisco has sent the Group an SPA8000 which I could demo or pass on to someone to
demo in Jan.

http://voxilla.com/2007/08/31/linksys-spa8000-g1-a-first-look-907

Bob Martin(Cisco) who gave us the SPA8000 would also like to put on 3 Webinars
covering the following topics:

Cisco (was Linksys) SIP Product Line and RoadMap
Asterisk Specific Config/troubleshooting
Leverage XML Service with SPA5xx Series, How to write your own XML
Service

He is wondering if there is interest for some time slot during the day.

Another item of interest: Sean Walberg's Wireless book is out
http://www.amazon.ca/Wireless-All-Dummies-Sean-Walberg/dp/0470490136

If anyone has a demo or presentation please let me know.

-- Bill