[*] Tues Meeting cancelled

Dan Keizer ve4drk at gmail.com
Fri May 29 07:59:00 CDT 2009

Noooooooooo...

dang it ... was looking forward to seeing Les's new facilities setup ... :-(

I'm going to have to head down during lunch one day :-)

On a related note -- anyone use the spa3102 with asterisk?  Any issues
anyone notice with the bridging working/not working on occasion?  I've
had to reset my unit a few times in the past month as it was
non-responsive -- I'm guessing a possible issue with bridging as I'm
not using the router function ...

Dan.