[*] CDN SIP Trunking Beta

Erik Lagerway erik at sipthat.com
Fri May 15 13:26:24 CDT 2009

Hi all,

We are getting closer to launching a expanded small business SIP trunking
offer in Canada. We support 50+ markets across Canada and from our own
testing I am seeing great QOS and MOS across the country.

We need help from Asterisk (trixbox, switchbox, etc.), and other SIP capable
PBX owners/users to test our SIP/VoIP service before we launch our expanded
service. We will be giving away some stuff (not sure what yet) to those who
participate and of course there is free calling across North America during
the beta.

Those interested should send an email to: beta at sipthat.com. Please include
your PBX type, competency and level of interest.

I am new to the list so I hope this does not come across as SPAM, we think
we have something to offer, let's see if you agree!

Cheers,
Erik Lagerway