[*] One Number to Ring All Your Phones: Google Resurrects GrandCentral Service

Travis Harper trapper at foxlakecreenation.com
Thu Mar 12 21:11:31 CDT 2009

I have been using Google Grandcentral for sometime now.
Have not had any luck with asterisk integration.
I have a couple on numbers in New York City, that I use in GGC.
When someone calls that number, my Cell phone, Home Phone
( asterisk ), and My inlaws house all ring at the same time.

What I would like see is Google offering sip trunking.
Any ideas if that will available or even possible?

Travis