[*] Digium Switchvox ?

John Lange john at johnlange.ca
Wed Jun 10 10:39:13 CDT 2009

On Wed, 2009-06-10 at 10:14 -0500, Bob Pierce wrote:
> On Tue, 2009-06-09 at 16:06 -0500, chris friesen wrote:
> > I'm setting up a Digium Switchvox server with a T1 line. I have it
> > currently set at  National ISDN 2 ... not sure if this is the correct
> > setting for MTS.
>
> That's the setting I use in our Asterisk server connected to an MTS PRI.
>
> I do know that MTS will not pass on the name info unless you are paying
> for that service.

MTS is National 1. MTS does not have National 2.

However, the one small exception is if you originally got your PRI from
Allstream, then you may still have National 2 if you haven't been moved
to the MTS infrastructure.

BTW, either n1 or n2 will work and Nortel dms100 is technically correct
as well.

Regards,
--
John Lange