[*] Tues Meeting cancelled

Dan Keizer ve4drk at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 12:26:16 CDT 2009

Hi BIll -- either is fine with me ... getting out for lunch is a good
thing some days :-)

I see Steven also replied that he's interested in the 16th ... if
there's enough interest for the 16th, let's do that .. the more the
merrier!

Can also do lunch!  There's an east indian place just down the street
from his location isn't there? :-)

Dan.