[*] CIRA (.ca) Board elections

Bill Reid billreid at shaw.ca
Mon Aug 31 15:45:30 CDT 2009

Hi,

As many of you know I have been on CIRA (.ca registry) for the last four years.
The Nomination Committee decided to not renominate incumbent Board members so I
missed being on the slate of candidates. They had a large slate of people to
choose from so I assume they felt others more worthy.

There is a member nominated position which is open for support at this time. I
have decided not to put my name forth but would encourage any CIRA members to
support one of the candidates. If you do not know someone from the list I would
recommend supporting Jeff Rybak. I have sat on the Board for 3 years with Jeff
and I felt that his insights and approach to Board deliberations were very
helpful.

Thanks,
Bill