[*] stability ...

Dan Keizer ve4drk at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 08:36:17 CDT 2009

Well .. i just have to say, my asterisk pbx just keeps on hummin' along ...

root at pbx:~ $ uptime
 08:32:56 up 369 days, 13:39,  1 user,  load average: 0.00, 0.01, 0.00

I'm rather impressed, considering it's no on any UPS, and my clocks haven't
survived that long without blinking from power flickers ...

For an old PII 350, it's doing pretty good ...

End of August is fast approaching -- we haven't even had a beer meeting --
and Shawn (the other Shawn) is in town clearing out his Co-Lo site ...

Dan.