[*] Free Runner ...

Bill Reid billreid at shaw.ca
Mon Apr 6 10:25:07 CDT 2009

Thanks for the Slashdot article. I have not been keeping up with the
latest Openmoko news.

It would seem that Openmoko is still around but with reduced resources.
They are still selling the Free Runner for $299 ($100 off). What has
been cancelled is the new version which was going to support 3G. it
would have added at least another $200 to the cost of the phone.

-- Bill