[*] blacklist

Jason Lee jlee at omegaserv.com
Wed Nov 5 17:25:18 CST 2008

I'd also recommend performing the blacklist lookup before the answer.
that way you can return congestion or busy and not answer the call. This
way if your service provider bills you per minute you won't be subject
to usage since the call was never answered (this depends on your
provider and/or billing arrangements).

Not to mention, if the call is never answered and is always congestion
or busy, the blacklisted person may actually think the number is no
longer in service.

--
Regards,
Jason Lee
jlee at omegaserv.com
204-480-1238 Direct Line
866-664-7786 ext 200 Toll Free
204-480-3374 ext 200 Winnipeg
403-538-7786 ext 200 Calgary
http://www.omegaserv.com

OmegaServ has been providing quality webhosting and domain services at affordable prices since 2004. Webhosting starting @ $5/month and Domains starting @ $10/year. Check our site at www.omegaserv.com for more details. *************************************************************************