[*] blacklist

Sandy Mackenzie sandy at masterclyde.ca
Wed Nov 5 16:02:09 CST 2008

I am trying to get the the blacklist feature to work, but I am having problems.  I have add a number to the blacklist database with

database put blacklist xxxxxxx 1.  When I call from that number while testing I can see that it recognizes the blacklist, however the dial plan just continues on and does not jump to the busy tone, as I am trying.

My systems answers all calls with a greeting, and callers can choose from two extensions.  I have only included 1 in this example.  I want it to detect the blacklisted number either before the greeting or after the greeting and send the blacklisted caller onto either another voicemail or just hang up.

I am using asterisk 1.4

[from-pstn]
exten => s,1,Answer( )
exten => s,2,Background(Greeting)
exten => 1,1,LookupBlackList( )
exten => 1,102,Playback(tt-allbusy)
exten => 1,2,Dial(${USER1},20)
exten => 1,3,Voicemail(100)
exten => 1,4,Playback(vm-goodbye)
exten => 1,5,Hangup( )
exten => 1,103,Playback(tt-allbusy)
exten => 1,104,Hangup( )

--

Sandy Mackenzie

The contents of this e-mail message and all attachments are intended for
the confidential use of the addressee and where addressed to our client
are the subject of solicitor and client privilege. Any retention,
review, reproduction, distribution or disclosure other than by the
addressee is prohibited. Please notify us immediately if we have
transmitted this message to you in error. Thank you.