[*] [on-asterisk] Getting Asterisk to log call transfers

Marc Carrafiello mcarrafiello at datex.ca
Fri May 23 07:51:34 CDT 2008

John,

What version of Asterisk are you running?  I seem to recall a post from a
developer on the asterisk.org site about how he cleaned up the CDR output
for multi-leg calls.

{rummages around asterisk.org}

OK, found the developer's blog posting.. "Restructure of the CDR code to
better handle Transfers, Parks, etc."  I didn't re-read the entire thing, so
I apologize if this doesn't give you your answer.

http://www.asterisk.org/node/48358

-Marc