[*] [on-asterisk] Sangoma & Wireshark

Konrad Hammel konrad at sangoma.com
Thu May 15 16:45:59 CDT 2008

Hello John,
    Nenad is actually working on adding that feature..  Look for it in
one of the next couple of versions of our driver.

*Thank-you,*

*Konrad Hammel, **B.ENG Software Engineer/Tech Support**
*Sangoma Technologies Inc. | 50 McIntosh Drive, Suite 120, Markham ON
L3R 9T3 Canada
t. 1 905 474 1990 x 118 | e. konrad at sangoma.com
<mailto:konrad at sangoma.com> | msn. konrad_hammel at hotmail.com | skype.
konrad_sangoma

 * *

*Lifetime Warranty.** Because it must work!*

*See us at:*

*.  CeBIT Australia
<blocked::blocked::http://www.cebit.com.au/>, Sydney,
Australia, May 20th - 22nd, 2008: Booth D78*

*.  Asterisk TAG
<blocked::http://www.asterisk-tag.org/wiki/Hauptseite>, Berlin,
Germany, May 26th - 27th, 2008*

*.  ClueCon: Telephony Developer Conference
<blocked::http://www.cluecon.com/register.cgi?fresh=1>, Chicago, IL,
USA, August 4-8, 2008: Gold Sponsor*