[*] [Fwd: [on-asterisk] Talk on FreeSWITCH; webcast & conference bridge]

John Lange john at johnlange.ca
Tue Jul 29 23:56:54 CDT 2008

The previously discussed joint user group meeting is not really
happening in the original way we had hoped.

The Toronto Asterisk group meets all year round so it has been hard to
coordinate a time.

In any case, please see the announcement below for instructions on
joining their next meeting (Today, Wednesday).

The topic is FreeSwitch which is likely also going to be the topic of
our next (as yet to be announced) meeting in September.

Regards,
--
John Lange
www.johnlange.ca