[*] Junk emails?

Hernan Popper hernanp at key.com.ar
Wed Jan 30 07:36:38 CST 2008

Did not get that one, although I got a similar one opening with "Aloha"
instead of "Bonjour" yesterday...
I don't think it was sent to the list address, but to each individual
address...

I have all my accounts forwarded to a gmail account, and the spam filters
are simply great. I can not remember when was the last time I had a false
positive or an incorrect spam tag...

Hernan