[*] Junk emails?

Kevin Scott muug at lighteningsys.ca
Wed Jan 30 02:07:00 CST 2008

-----------------------------------
Bonjour,

Downloadablle Sofftware

Valuable, 99. , travels in disguise, 136. Azamore, of the
flowers and the care of her husband's deska ? I want to
know the truth, poirot. Yes. Yes, sunday in london, or a
volume of sermonsor all with it.' you see that row of books?
these are a tall man with a quiet manner, rather far away
her gently to the door in the wall that led into to break
it? He lifted her, carried her upstairs, to the southwest.
twelve kilometres from our last instant that we heard it,
holmes sprang from the.

Is anybody else getting emails like this?  This is the 3rd one I've gotten
now, I received two of them today.....

My email address is ONLY used for the muug group, so our archives is where
they got it from?

Just curious if everybody is getting them.

Kevin