[*] IT360 Conference - Asterisk Track - Toronto - April 7-9

Steve Lecomte steve.lecomte at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 14:22:47 CST 2008

The Toronto Asterisk Users' Group has been working closely with IT360.ca
conference organizers in Toronto, and they have put together an awesome
Asterisk track --- which is complemented very well by the VoIP sessions
track, and the Unified Communication track.

Some of the out of town speakers we have coming into Toronto this year are:

- Mark Spencer, Founder and CTO of Digium and creator of Asterisk
- Kevin Flemming, Director of Software Development for Digium
- Jared Smith, Community Relations Mgr. for Digium & co-author of
 Asterisk: The Future of Telephony
- Kristian Kielhofner, VP of systems engineering at Star2Star and creator
 of AstLinux
- Matt Florel, creator of ViciDial

Early bird registration is open and runs until March 17th. For a 25%
discount off of the early bird pricing, use Discount Code "A101" and
select the "Asterisk Conference" option. That brings it down to $712.50
Canadian before taxes for the FULL conference, not just the Asterisk
track.

Registration: https://www.exporeg.com/it360/

Here are some links to the tracks I think Asterisk people woud be most
interested in:

Asterisk Track:
http://www.it360.ca/2008/conf_glance_day.cfm?conf=8

VoIP Track:
http://www.it360.ca/2008/conf_glance_day.cfm?conf=7

Unified Communications Track:
http://www.it360.ca/2008/seminar_schedule.cfm?track=64

All Tracks:
http://www.it360.ca/2008/conf_glance_day.cfm

Special Hotel Rates for IT360° delegates
http://www.it360.ca/2008/outOfTown.cfm#hotels