[*] Tues Oct 2nd Meeting

Bill Reid billreid at shaw.ca
Mon Sep 24 12:03:01 CDT 2007

Asterisk User Group Meeting

Tues Oct 2nd
   7:00 PM

Epic Solutions
730 Taylor Ave  (corner of Taylor and Stafford)

http://tinyurl.com/2knxgh

Agenda:

  - General Discussion

  - John will demo pushing XML messages out to an Aastra phone.

  - Steve will describe the technique he used to create the mashup of Google map
  	and cell towers.  This is a bit off topic but I thought it would be of
interest to the group.
	http://www.ertyu.org/steven_nikkel/cancellsites.html

There is probably some extra time for another presentation. Does anyone have
something to present or a topic to discuss?

A warm invite to all who have never attended in the past.

Look forward to seeing you on Tues,
Bill

PS: I will be doing a presentation on Open Source Virtualization Systems at the
Epic Technology Day on the 2nd. You are welcome to attend the event:
   http://www.epic.ca/seminars/sem_reg_login.asp?sid=58