[*] Obtaining the IP address of a device via an AGI script?

Bill Reid billreid at shaw.ca
Fri Sep 21 14:54:55 CDT 2007

John Lange wrote:
> Is there a way inside an AGI script to determine the IP address of the
> phone or device which triggered the script?
>
> I've examined the channel variables and I don't even see a way to get
> the name of the peer that triggered the script. If I had that I might be
> able to look up the IP address.

Checking in README.variables I wonder if this would do it:

CDR Variables

If the channel has a cdr, that cdr record has it's own set of variables which
can be accessed just like channel variables. The following builtin variables
are available.

${CDR(clid)}                    Caller ID
${CDR(src)}                     Source           <-----
${CDR(dst)}                     Destination

-- Bill