[*] interesting echo cancelling info

Bill Reid billreid at shaw.ca
Thu Sep 13 19:59:26 CDT 2007

Dan Keizer wrote:
> I was browsing around some information on DIY hacks etc and found an
> article from a guy explaining the echo cancellation problems on the
> x100p cards (which I have one) ...
> a simple filter rejects most of the problems on the card itself ..
> interesting .. here's the link:
> http://www.rowetel.com/blog/?p=33

Thanks for the link. Rowe is an interesting fellow. He founded and sold
Voicetronix which has a product called OpenPBX which is written in Perl. That
sounds interesting. Rowe's projects seem more related to Asterisk then OpenPBX.
He has developed an Open Asterisk Appliance called IP04.

His blog is worth browsing.

-- Bill