[*] Reminder: Meeting tomorrow(Tues)

John Lange john.lange at open-it.ca
Tue Sep 4 11:59:18 CDT 2007

I also noticed that the map link doesn't work anymore so here is a
google map of Epic's location:

http://tinyurl.com/2knxgh

or the long version of the URL:

http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=730+Taylor+ave.+Winnipeg+mb&sll=49.891235,-97.15369&sspn=40.483436,92.8125&ie=UTF8&z=16&iwloc=addr&om=1

By the way, take note of the new Asterisk sign on the outside of the
building!

John