[*] Re: What firewall devices do you recommend for Small business

John Lange john.lange at open-it.ca
Fri Nov 9 12:58:34 CST 2007

Purely by coincidence I ended up on a Linksys conference call today
where they unveiled a new product targeted specifically at small
business VoIP.

The Linksys WRP400 is an all-in-one firewall/router/wireless device. As
a bonus it also has 2 FXS ports.

This replaces a previous model with similar features (that I can't
recall the model number of). However this device is specifically
designed with a more powerful CPU and larger memory capacity so it can
do much larger throughput and hold a larger state table.

It retails for around $100.

It's just coming in to distribution so I haven't tested it yet but it
might be good option.

Regards,

John Lange