[*] Free Stuff (pick only)

LES.NET (1996) INC. voip at les.net
Fri May 25 11:37:09 CDT 2007

Hi.
Figured this would be as good a forum as any to flog these warez.

I have a bunch of stuff I'll give away for FREE.  You just have to pick it
up.

I don't feel right just throwing it out, and can't put a value on it, so
its yours(free) if you come get it.

No warranty, no guarantee it works, etc.

Quantity 3, 14" VGA Monitors

Quantity 1, HP Deskjet 680C

Quantity 1, PC, Case, Power Supply, Motherboard (pentium I think), No Ram,
No HDD

Quantity 1, PC, Case, Powersupply, 2xNic, TV Tuner Card, Motherboard w/
CPU (Pentium), No ram, No HDD

Quantity 1, PC, Case, Floppy, HDD, (Think its a 486, w/ Linux loaded),
Some Ram (128/256meg I think)

Quantity 10, 4.3GB Compaq SCSI drives in hot-swap Caddy (can be removed).

Quantity 1, 7 Bay SCSI Tower (hot-swap), w/ 6x 4.3GB scsi drives (The 10
drives above work in this as well).

Quantity 1, Tellabs 32ms T1 Echo Canceller, w/ 7 T1 Cards populated.

Call Les or Jason, at (204) 944-0009 and arrange for a time to pick it up.
We're here 9am-5pm, but I can come by in the evening or weekend.

--
For Canada/USA DID's, Call +1.888.VOIP.DID
Leslie Bester