[*] Re: Help! Echo in new Zaptel drivers and generic X100P

John Lange john.lange at open-it.ca
Thu May 17 11:48:50 CDT 2007

Hernan, unfortunately I don't know anything about Trixbox. I don't even
know what version of Asterisk it runs.

I would suspect that a setting has changed. Perhaps echo cancel is
turned off in the zapata.conf ?

Since you are not a Linux guru I would recommend going back to the
previous version of Trixbox as being your best bet.

Alternatively you could upgrade/downgrade your zaptel drivers from
source but I have no idea if that is even possible with Trixbox.

John