[*] Asterisk Tutorial

John Lange john.lange at open-it.ca
Wed Mar 7 10:35:25 CST 2007

BTW, I recently spent hours and hours going through this wiki page and
completely reorganizing it to show whats current and whats dead
(released, beta, graveyard).

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+GUI

I'm going to make a second pass at it soon to specify whats GPL and
whats not.

Some of the stuff there may be appropriate to include in a beginners
night or perhaps as a stand alone presentation.

Regards,

John