[*] Reminder: Tues Mar 6th Meeting

Bill Reid billreid at shaw.ca
Mon Mar 5 20:03:12 CST 2007

Asterisk User Group Meeting

Tues Mar 6th
   7:00 PM

Epic Solutions
730 Taylor Ave  (corner of Taylor and Stafford)

  http://epic.ca/findus/Winnipeg_Map.htm

Agenda:

  - General Discussion

  - I want to discuss whether we should plan on making the May or June meeting a
	general tutorial on setting up Asterisk and phones.

  - John will give a presentation on Canadian i2 (E911 for VoIP).

  - Shawn Wallbridge will demo ASTLinux running on a Soekris NET4801.

  - I have received my FON wireless router. Hernan talked about this at the last
	meeting. I will demo it and describe how "the largest WiFi community			in the
world" works.

  - if there is time I will talk about the new features in the upcoming 1.2
     	release of OpenSER.

Look forward to seeing you Tuesday,
Bill