[*] Tues June 5th Meeting

Dan & Michele ve4drk at shaw.ca
Tue Jun 5 00:04:19 CDT 2007

Guys ... sorry, but I have to bow out.  An important issue has come up
which needs my attention.  I believe this is probably the last meeting
for the summer months, if so, come September, I'm more than willing to
do some other presentations.  I won't even be able to make the last MUUG
meeting of the year!  :-(

Dan.