[*] Porting Numbers

Kevin Scott muug at lighteningsys.ca
Sat Jul 14 14:07:31 CDT 2007

Has anybody else attempted to port a Telus Cell phone number to VoIP?

I put in my request for a port in March, the day after we were given the
option to start porting numbers, I'm still waiting for it to go through.

I emailed my provider a few times, the first couple months i was just told
"its in progress" and just wait...

End of June and now July, I don't get any responce.  While I don't want to
drop the provider, I'm feeling stuck without a choice,

Has anybody here got a telus number ported? Any suggestions?   Just my
results, wanted to know if anybody had similiar experiences.

Kevin