[*] Re: Asterisk Digest, Vol 31, Issue 2

John Lange john.lange at open-it.ca
Fri Jul 6 11:05:10 CDT 2007

And ironically the day after I discovered this for myself I got the
Linksys partner newsletter with this:

"Although these Linksys Voice System phones are already features rich,
we continually strive to add value through our technology and product
leadership.  We are pleased to announce that we have eliminated the need
for the 4 line upgrade license key on the SPA941 and SPA942 IP Phones.

SPA941 Firmware version 5.1.8 and SPA942 Firmware version 5.1.10 now
include 4 line enablement by default."

Is "enablement" a word? George Bush must have wrote that ;)

John Lange