[*] Two free copies of Apstel's Visual Dialplan.

Bill Reid billreid at shaw.ca
Mon Dec 31 15:34:01 CST 2007

No one from our group has taken Apstel up on their offer. If you are interested
please let me know.

-- Bill

Apstel has given our User Group two copies of the Standard version of Visual
Dial Plan.

The conditions are:

   - give a presentation of the software at our Feb 5 meeting.

   - provide Apstel with your complete unbiased feedback within 30-45 days of use.

Please contact me by Monday, Dec 31 if you are interested in one of the copies.
If there are more than two people I will do some kind of random draw (my name
will not be in the draw).

Apstel Web site:  http://www.apstel.com/

Apstel's Canadian representative: http://www.digitalcanada.net/

-- Bill