[*] Local integrators?

Brock Gunter-Smith Brock.Gunter-Smith at canadadrugs.com
Tue Dec 11 10:40:49 CST 2007

Good morning,

I'm trying to find local Asterisk integrators that I can speak with about
setting up a test system in our organization and understanding better the
pros and cons of Asterisk in a 100+ seat call centre. Our focus is on being
able to train our existing IT/Development staff in working with the System
once it's installed to be able to create and manage custom campaigns quickly
and interface the system with our web applications.

If anyone on the list could email me privately to point me in a direction I
would greatly appreciate it. Also, we may be interested in hiring an
individual to do this full time, so independent consultants looking for a
full-time job in a large organization doing Asterisk programming should
definitely email me as well.

Sincerely,

Brock Gunter-Smith
Director of e-Business