[*] in the news ...

Bill Reid billreid at shaw.ca
Tue Aug 28 22:50:15 CDT 2007

Dan Keizer wrote:
> ... well .. I've been going through the pains of converting my
> asteriskNOW to trixbox's latest beta ... fun fun fun ... :-( ...
> noticed that nerdvittles had a little take on it as well yesterday ..
> one of the other interesting things is that he's also including some
> PR about les.net (near the end of the article) ... :-)

I decided to convert my vanilla Asterisk pbx to Trixbox and thought the 2.3 beta
would be worth a try. After a finding a lot of missing pieces I decided to
install 2.2 and wait until 2.3 becomes 2.4.

One thing I found was that to connect to les.net I had to add insecure=very to
the outgoing trunk peer definition.

-- Bill